40 Westmoreland, TH10, Toronto, Ontario
Lovingly and meticulously converted from a historic Neo-Gothic church, this stunning townhouse is a seamless and uncompromising fusion of original church architecture and cutting edge design.
Off the gated front entrance, a double height patio and outdoor kitchen leads to the home’s stunning modern indoor kitchen and dining area. Separating them – a glass wall of 9’ tall, bi-folding doors which transforms the entire ground oor into a dramatic outdoor space when opened.
Upstairs a 42 inch Bioethanol replace adds to the moody ambiance of the elegant living area, while further up, built-in French Oak beds and glass-walled ensuite baths lie nestled under the hammer trusses of the original church. Not a detail in this extraordinary home has been overlooked.
40 Westmoreland is situated in Toronto’s hip Bloor and Ossington neighbourhood. A short walk to the subway, and steps from the shops and restaurants of Bloor West, TH10 hits the mark on every urban checklist. It’s a rare nd – truly one of the hottest spaces and coolest places we’ve seen.
• Wolf BBQ and Outdoor Kitchen ($20,000)
• Built-in 30”Sub-Zero Fridge with two under-mount Freezers ($9,150) and a 24” 40 bottle, Sub-Zero Dual-Zone Wine Fridge ($3,825)
• 30” Porter and Charles Duel Fuel Range with built-in Asko Hood Fan ($3,500)
• 24” built-in Asko Dishwasher ($1,540)
• 8’ custom-built Walnut Dining Table from Cherrywood Studios ($7,500) with 10 authentic Eames Chairs ($5,000)
• Burdifilek Entertainment and Storage unit with B/I 48” Bioethanol replace and steel sculpture overlay ($20,000)
• Custom built, 10’ by 10’ Louis Interior Sectional Sofa ($12,000)
• Custom, Burdifilek White Oak Queen beds, with built-in side tables, storage, and hidden electrical units ($8,000 each)
• Two Oree white Carrera marble phone chargers in MB ($800)
• Custom 15’ Burdifilek Master Bedroom Closet ($12,000)
• Built-in Burdifilek Desk in Guest Room ($5,000)
• 108L AEG Lavamat Washer and Lavatherm Dryer ($1,600)
• Linen curtains and blackout blinds in MBR ($2,500)
Dining Room chandelier, TV in Living Room, all artwork, all lamps, mirror in Powder Room. Teak bench in Master Shower, brass towel hooks in Powder Room and Master Bath, Jewellery box in Master Bedroom closet.
Maintenance Fees: $500 (Est.)
Size: 1,840 SF
Rooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Bedrooms
Parking: Prime spot in Underground Garage
Storage: 1 existing Locker with the opportunity to build an additional 11ft x 6ft unit in rear of parking space.